From Bun Club WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Please Report and Wiki Vandalism and dangerous or potentially abusive content here
- Rabbit Breeds
- Rabbit Care
- Gaslighting the Public: a History of Animal " Rights" Activists , Eco-Terrorists and the House Rabbit Society
work in progress/ snip pages / to be sorted
conversion DE How do I convert 1.5g of fat (such as in a serving of some peanut butter) to the percentage recommended daily amount? For that kind of question, you need another number: the amount (in grams) of fat that is recommended. Then you can use percentages, because percentages are ratios or fractions and so they compare two numbers like how much fat you consume compared to how much you are recommended to consume in a day. For example, if the recommended daily amount is 45 grams and I eat 1.5 grams, then that converts to a percentage like this: 1.5 ÷ 45 = 0.0333 = 3.33 %.
MediaWiki has been installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Localise MediaWiki for your language
- Learn how to combat spam on your wiki